What are the benefits of joining us?
• Socialising with friendly people
• Getting to know your camera
• Improving your photography
• Learning new skills
• Exhibiting your pictures
• Taking part in practical sessions
• Enjoying a varied programme of weekly meetings
• Participating in club competitions
• Gaining assistance if working towards recognised awards
• Developing the confidence to call yourself A Photographer
Want to know more? Click the About tab
Still want to know more? Message one of the committee (on the contact page) to find out how you can join us while we are still in lockdown.
So what are you waiting for? Come and develop your photography at The Vale Photographic Club
We are in lock down due to Covid-19 restrictions. We have a full programme of presentations, practicals and competitions primarily via Zoom. We have a closed facebook group where we keep and touch and share pictures for critique and for fun. Keep safe and we'll meet up again when this is all over. You can still join our club while in lock-down and take part in our Zoom meetings. See Join Us