Taking Better Photographs
A free seminar/practical session for anyone interested (no need to be a member) - just bring your camera
Date and time:
Sunday 14 January 2018. 200pm – 5.00pm
Ystradowen Village Hall
Those with a digital camera and limited experience of photography who want to be able to take better photographs
1) Understand that correct exposure is important and that it is necessary in many circumstances to over-ride the camera’s automatic settings.
2) Understand that depth of field is an important tool for controlling the attention of the viewer and that it is necessary to make choices about this that over-ride a camera’s automatic settings.
3) Understand that there are principles of composition that can influence the aesthetic appreciation of an image and that it is important to make choices that influence composition when taking a photograph.
4) Be aware of the ways available for developing photographic experience and knowledge.
5) Be aware of the opportunities as a member of Vale Photographic Club.
Mixture of brief plenary talks, plenary discussions and small group practical sessions
Refreshments will be provided at half-time